1. On Sep 15, 2013, Isabella Excheverria said:

Does anybody know where to find the meet and greet pictures from this date? I can't find them anywhere can someone help? -thanks

2. On Sep 12, 2013, Karissa123 said:

No I haven't and I bought the tickets did you???

3. On Sep 12, 2013, Valerieeeee said:

Has anyone got a email yet

4. On Aug 29, 2013, Driamahone said:

Does anybody know someone that has extra meet and greets or know anybody that is selling them?? Please help out a fellow mahomie!!

5. On Aug 28, 2013, KateWinters98 said:

What time does the Meet & Greet start?

6. On Aug 17, 2013, Hi said:

Does anyone know what time this starts?!

7. On Jul 28, 2013, Brooke_Wagner said:

Is there any way to get meet and greet if sold out?

8. On Jul 25, 2013, Angelica Passapera said:

I'm a very disappointed mother of a 15 year old girl that is equally disappointed because she never received the picture with Austin or the special gift from the merchandise booth at the Delaware State Fair. It is very discouraging and I have no problem with making this public because it is not right to sell a package for a value of $100 if the company is not keeping its offers. Austin's representatives should consider looking into this issue immediately. It is going to affect his reliability with his company. If a parent is reading this blog... Please do not buy this package until you have confirmation that it will be available at the concert. We had a print out of the stipulations and that was not enough. Austin's representative "Steve" took our email and assured us that he would get back to us... Have not hear from him since the concert on Monday, 22 July 2013. Don't buy this package because they are not keeping their word on what is included in the package. I will be reporting this to my credit card to recollect payment. If anyone would like to contact me regarding this blog - please call me at 732-213-1167 or at [email protected] A very disappointed parent.

9. On Jul 25, 2013, Angelica Passapera said:

10. On Jul 19, 2013, Julia Plasynski said:

Where do you buy the concert tickets??